Sunday, November 27, 2011

Driving through my Mind

Before I know it, I find myself back at my small cramped desk, listening to Pandora, and looking at the lovely view of the broken blinds in front of me. My hands are cold, but it doesn't matter. The holidays were nice and yet very different for me. I never knew that I would have to adjust to so many things in life.
I am engaged. I should be thrilled and excited, but I feel like I have so much on my plate right now. And for pete's sake, Christmas is right around the corner!!

It's so interesting to find out how life is never as you expected. Never. I thought I would go to BYU and meet the young man of my dreams and he would sweep me off my feet, like in a romance movie or novel.
Turned out I did not go to BYU first, I went to Snow College, where I grew up. I met a boy. We dated, and he proposed. I was not swept off of my feet, but I can tell you that Heavenly Father made things happen for a reason.

And once again, I am just typing away when I should be working on my research paper.

Shows you how thrilled I am about Finals.

0 comments: