Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sanpete

Last weekend, I went back to Sanpete County to visit. Since living in Payson, I have really grown to miss Ephraim especially. I did live there for 2 years. 2 years where I met my best friend and made so many new friendships. 2 years where I found myself. In a little farm country where I learned to love myself for who I am.
It was so good to be back. So good.

Peter took me there. We went to the Manti Pageant. It was so neat to see--I love how the temple is the perfect background. We stayed over at Grandma's-I miss her so much. I was so grateful to have her nearby when I was going to Snow College. She is such an amazing woman.
The weekend turned out a tad bit crazy and hectic, but it was well worth it. I am so glad I went.

3 comments:

Meagan said...

love you :)

Whitnée said...

LOVE the pageant.

Rachel said...

You are so special!!! Love YOU:)