Sunday, December 12, 2010

Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay, Close by me forever, And love me I pray.


I am not sure what to say. Or where to go. Or turn. Where do you go when your heart is broken? I am so grateful for the Atonement and my Father in Heaven. I don't know where I would be without them.
I have so many things to learn in life, but this lesson was not easy. It was the
hardest one perhaps I have ever had.
With finals and everything on top, nothing has been easy: but losing your dreams and hopes built up over 4 years can be hard.
I am so thankful for my Family. For my parents: who love me and want the best for me. I feel spoiled. I have the best siblings, whom I love so much.
I am thankful for my best friends. For Meagan, for holding me and letting me cry. For Roe, for doing the same. And Thorin, for encouraging me to be the best I can be. I pray that I can stay in tune with the Savior and feel the healing power of the Atonement.

Yesterday, I went up to Temple Square with some friends. I hadn't been up there since I was in High School for our choir trips. The Lights were SPECTACULAR!! They really were gorgeous. My favorite part though, was being near the temple. That beautiful temple. My parents were married there nearly 21 years ago, and because of them, I have the opportunity to be with my dear family forever.
Hail the heav'n-born Prince of Peace!
Hail the Son of Righteousness!
Light and life to all He brings
Ris'n with healing in His wings
Mild He lays His glory by
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Hark! The herald angels sing
"Glory to the newborn King!"









3 comments:

Whitnée said...

Whats up Kristalyn? You can get through it. Whatever it is.

Kyler said...

Oh Kris, I miss you. I hope you are happy.

Kyler said...

Not Kyler by the way, its Thorin