Mine changed dramatically. I got a job...in Provo.
So that was it. It was a blessing. But a very hard one for me to accept.
So. Here I am. In Payson. With my wonderful cousins. I have a beautiful view from my bedroom and a full time job at Byu.
But. I started to Cry. Almost Immediately.
I Love My Family. A lot.
I had so many things planned this summer with my family. The Garden. My sisters. My brother leaving to Mongolia for 2 years! Agatha Christie Read-alouds. My parents. My Puppy.
It was hard to leave. I love them my family so much. The day I decided to accept the job I was just about to go into the Salt Lake Temple to do baptisms for the dead. While in the temple, my heart was broken, knowing that I would have to leave my family and go up north. I realized while in the temple that I can be with my family for all Eternity. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life.
My Family..

3 comments:
We love you so much! I know it's hard for you to be up there alone, but you have your cousins and us. You have grown up to be a beautiful woman. It's hard to let you go. We may not be together physically, but we are together spiritually.
Don't cry because it's over cry because it happened.
Love You!
I'm so sad that you can't be with your family & be up here.....but I love you! I'm glad to be seeing more of you!!
I am so proud of you and happy to call you my best friend. You are so tough and you are an inspiration for me Kris. :) Thank you for being all that you are. I hope I can come and visit you in Provo soon, and I CANNOT wait for fall semester! Just like old times freshman year :). I love you Kris, ALWAYS.
Post a Comment