Thursday, December 1, 2011

ramblings of a Redhead

I really don't know Why some things happen the way they do.
Life is confusing. Especially when you have a lot to do.
And your thoughts can't stay in one spot for very long.
Why do some things come so easy to people, when others have to fight?
To fight to be happy or content. To be satisfied.
I remember and will always remember the saying that "Life Isn't Fair." My grandpa and my dad would always say it to me. It used to drive me crazy. But it is true.
I am thankful I have the gospel in my life to find purpose and meaning. Even though some days it is harder to understand why or how to be happy.

Finals are coming. And things are starting to pile up. It is late here in Provo. My legs are cramped from sitting cross legged for so long, but oh well. I can hear the vibrating of my refrigerator in the kitchen. We haven't caught any mice for some time, so I suppose that is a good thing. Why couldn't mice be like the mouse Gus-Gus off of the movie Cinderella? I would gladly let them into my home. Heck, they could even sleep with me and I would make them cute clothes too.

I have to remember that life is not animated. Or it it? Although I am not in a movie, this is my own to make. I can make it happy, or depressing or stupid. I need the strength to make it beautiful. Just like the movies, but even better-----real.


0 comments: