Thursday, November 10, 2011

Forever.

Can I believe it??! The semester is nearly over! And I have three thousand things to do before it is through. It seems as though I will die first before I get everything done, but once again, I am brought back down to earth, and realize that I can do it, especially with the Lord's help.
Seeing as Thanksgiving is Coming, I have to make a Thankful List. I figured I would focus on one thing at a time, so here goes. This one is very meaningful and important to me. The order might be random, but then again, so am I.

Whether I ride my bike through the wispy, cold morning air, or eat a meal at the Cougareat, I know that I am thankful for these things.

THANKFUL:

For my Family. They make me want to Live. I never knew how much Love I could feel until I grew up and realized how much I loved my parents and siblings.

My Dad is so strong--his life has been built on faith and miracles, and I look up to him so much. He helps me with my challenges and life, and I have no doubt that he loves me. He works so hard to provide for his family, and I am proud to call him my father. I love you Daddy. I am sorry for all of the heartache. Thank you for still loving and helping me.

Mom is going through her last cancer treatments, and I love this dear woman. I don't know if I will ever be as kind or as sweet as her, but I hope I can learn from her example. She is an angel, and I hope she knows that I cannot wait till the day I can wrap my arms around her and hug her again. I miss my mommy.

Richie--Elder Williams in Mongolia--I could not be any prouder of my brother. He is a wonderful example to me, and I pray that he is kept safe from harm. It sounds like he is having the time of his life, and I can't wait to talk to him on Christmas day!

Becky-She knows I read her journals. And if she doesn't, well she does now. She has been my roommate for years, and I am amazed at how competent and talented she is. I love her very much. I hope she knows that she has so much to offer the world.

Caelen---has blossomed beyond anything I imagined and I love her beautiful happy attitude that she has always had. Her sweet hugs, her cute naps--I love her very much. She has so much potential and I am excited for her. Keep blossoming!

Rachel---I must admit, Rachel seems to be very similar to me. She acts the same way, has the same mannerisms, and I love it. When I hug her, sometimes I feel like I am hugging another version of me. She is unique and she has such a kind heart. I love my baby Rach.

And yes, Shylo---You already know I love you.
It doesn't matter what I have going on in my life, I always know I have and love my family. I only hope and pray I can overcome my weaknesses so that I will be worthy to live with them Forever. They mean more to me than I can explain.

I am Looking forward to Forever. . With Them.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

I could hardly read it my eyes were full of tears...

Kristalyn said...

good. :)

Maria Reidhead said...

I LOVE your list, Kristalyn! You are such a sweet daughter of God. I love you!!