Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Best.




To add to My Thankful List:

I am THANKFUL:

For my best friend, Meagan Lindsey Madsen.

I will admit. Sometimes we seem like we come from opposites sides of the planet, but that part leaves when we get together to laugh, tickle each other, quote movies, eat terribly fatty food, watch random youtube videos, and complain about our homework although neither of us is really listening. :)

I know I was meant to go to Snow. It came out of the middle of nowhere, and with the scholarship I got, I was really excited. I signed up for the dorms--and I decided to live in Snow Hall. I had signed up for a small, sleep study room and would be sharing the room with a girl I didn't know.

I am so grateful that that one girl was Meagan. Ever since then, we have stuck together, and I am so glad we have. She has blessed my life, and I am so thankful to have her as a best friend. She is so kind and sweet. She is beautiful and smart and has so many wonderful qualities. She has held me when I needed to cry, and been there when I fall. Heavenly Father sent me an angel as a best friend. I only hope I can try to be as good friend to her for all that she has done. I appreciate her so much.

Oh How I Love Her.

My best friend, Meagan Madsen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends are great!
I'm glad that you have such great friends to take care of you when you're so far away.

Meagan said...

Kris I love you!! You are so sweet. My best friend :)