I have failed as a Blogger. But I do have my excuses.
I have been in School. Full-time and 20 hours a week at work. I have a boyfriend and a sister who now lives in Provo. So Life has been Good, but Crazy.
I had the most eventful Summer of my life:
1. Went to Las Vegas to see Celine Dion concert
2. Went to the lake and cliff jumped FOR THE FIRST and ONLY time
3. Hiked the Narrows.
4. Hiked Mt. Timpanogos
5. Read the Book of Mormon in 2 weeks
6. I bought a Car. Now I am trying to sell it..
7. Went to Sand Hollows
It was a crazy, fun-filled adventurous Summer! And then school started, and I began to become a hermit again. School really does take a lot out of you. It requires you to be busy and ....stressed. So I was stressed again.
I am going to start writing more if I can, because it allows me to put into words what is really going on inside this scatter-brained head of mine.
So Until the next time,
Adieu.
I will be back.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good to hear from you again!
Post a Comment