Sunday, July 8, 2012

She's Beautiful.

I was so grateful that I could go down for Becky's graduation to celebrate with her and be with my family. She has survived 4 years of high school and is now on to BYU in the fall. She is a wonderful example to me, and I can't wait to have her close by.
When I was a little girl, Becky came along as my first sister. She had a round build with chubby cheeks and beautiful big blue eyes. She was a joy to have as a little sister. I remember all of the wonderful times we had growing up. We shared the same bed for years and spent so many late nights giggling in the covers. We also had our fights, but Rebecca May Williams has been a wonderful sister to me and the rest of her siblings. She is fun and she shuts down. She is beautiful and silly. She is messy and smart. I love her no matter what.

I Love you Becky May. :) Congratulations on graduating High School~I can't wait to see what you do with your life!


I watched you,
from the time you were a baby,
and I had no concept of what you would become.
A person. A woman.Who might be a little crazy,
and yet you have helped me by being the one,
to laugh with, to argue with, to cry with when one is down.

I can trust you. I know that we are different, but our hearts beat with
the same love.
A love that I will always have, for my sister Rebecca May,
I know there are times when it feels like I don't understand,
But thank you for loving me anyway.

Rebecca,
It's your time to fly,
Unwrap those wings and let go.
You will do great, and become all that you ever dreamed,
and I will be watching. 
And cheering for you the whole time.  
Save me a seat. 
Love, Kristalyn




 

0 comments: