
I am so thankful to be home!!! After all of the stress from this semester, I had no idea how wonderful it would feel to be home.
Unfortunately . . . I now have a cold, but I am hoping I can get it to go away ASAP.
My favorite Memories of Christmas:
- Listening to Christmas music, especially Carpenter Christmas music
- Watching the lights twinkle in our rooms
- The smell of cookies and all the frosting
- Christmas music being played on the piano
- Watching as more and more presents are being put under the tree
- Making Christmas home videos with my siblings
This Year:
- A biiig surprise for my mom! ( I cannot tell you yet...or else it would not be a surprise)
- Shylo's Christmas outfit. I am surprised it fits him
- Poking little designs on paper with my sisters
- Sugar Cookies
- Talking to our brother on SKYPE Christmas day!!!!
I am so very grateful for all that I have been given. I had a very rough semester at BYU, and I am not sure exactly where my life is going, but I know that if I stay close to my Savior, I will be given direction and peace. A lot of things have happened this year...My grandpa passed away in January, Richie left on his mission in August, and several weeks after, my Mom was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer. All of these things have brought us closer together, and Heavenly Father has blessed my family in so many ways.
To all of my friends and family: Have a very Merry Christmas! Don't forget the life of the Savior and of his atoning sacrifice for us. I have put up some random but fun pictures. Hope you enjoy.
Our small family then and some family at a petting zoo!
Ah. Here is Grandpa. Looking so happy and healthy!
My brother and parents after he received his Eagle Scout
A fun Mystery Night with the family
I am so thankful for my family. They keep me living and breathing and smiling. I know that if we all choose to live righteously, that we can be Together Forever.


1 comments:
You have a beautiful family :). Love you and I love them!! I hope you are feeling better, both with your cold and other things. SO excited to hear about how the surprise goes ;). Love you sweetie
Post a Comment