One Teardrop:
What does it mean?
Is it just something that you throw away, or that has a purpose?
A Purpose to Heal. To take away the pain, or to make it hurt worse?
To Open a wound that you did not know existed?
I have always been told that it was okay to Cry.
Then how come one feels so weak when the tear falls? So frustrated, and vulnerable?
I have to believe that God has a purpose for tears. To Cry. And let every emotion that one cannot understand flow into a drop of water. H20. A Chemical Element that keeps everyone Alive. More than half of our body is composed of water. It must be Important.
I have been trying to work on myself. As a person. Things come up, I make mistakes, and I am back to where I began. How is one expected to make a complete turn around in their life?
President Monson said "Success is rarely simple. Generally it is preceded by tears, trials, trust, and testimony." Tears. Trials. Trust. and Testimony.
And it is Rarely Simple. Success is Rarely Simple. Yet, it is worth it. And if there is one thing that I know about Life, the things that are worthwhile are Harder to Grasp.
Give me the Strength to Grasp. I will Hold on. With every Teardrop, comes a new Me. Please.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment