I admit. That these first 2 weeks of school have been hard for me. So hard. My anxiety kept me so wound up that I couldn't relax. It is so different adjusting to a new place--BYU is massive. It is nothing like Snow. My family is far away. My boyfriend is not here. And I have to walk everywhere.
The point of this is honestly not to complain. It is to say that Despite all of my heartache and sadness, I am sitting here in the Harold B. Lee Library, full of Gratitude for my Heavenly Father and Savior.
My Mom's cancer came out of the middle of nowhere. My brother had just left on his mission and I had just come to BYU for the semester. My mom is the most selfless person I know. I was confused and hurt. I tried to pretend it wasn't real.
My parents have no insurance. My mom's doctor bill was already above $50,000. I just found out that through financial aid assistance reviewed from the hospital board, that the balance is now only $100.
My heart is Full. So Full. I don't know where this whole trial is going to lead, but I do know that the Savior loves me and my family. I am grateful that I had these few hard weeks so that I could feel the strength and peace of the Hand of the Lord today.

Despite everything, my Cup Runneth Over. I Love the Lord. I only hope that I can live in a way that is acceptable to Him.

1 comments:
Kristalyn, what a beautiful testimony of faith you have. That is a huge miracle! Thank you for sharing that...and the pictures you chose are just amazing. I love you so much. I'm so grateful that our Heavenly Father is answering prayers.
Post a Comment