Friday, September 23, 2011

Little Fishy


I can actually begin to imagine what it feels like in an Ocean. One fish. A Tiny one at that. In an underwater world of thousands...no...MILLIONS of fish. And not only are there tons of fish, but there are Waves. Oh I do not like Waves.

Not that BYU is an ocean. But compared to Snow it is. And then I get to see a glimpse of what the World is like. I am so insignificant in a sea of people. How can one little girl who just simply wants to graduate and get married ever be important?I admit that so far, I have not had fun while here at BYU. I don't have a lot of time for anything, which is okay.

My classes are challenging or else I just turned stupid over the summer. . . which is completely possible. :)I have always been the girl that HAS to get good grades. And for once, I am not sure if that is actually going to happen. This makes me sad. All throughout Elementary, Middle and High School, I have tried to be the best I can. And now, if this is my best, it isn't good enough.

I am not trying to have a pity party on here. I just hope and pray that I can learn and grow from all of this.



I had better make a happy/thankful for List:


1-I have a bike to get around!

2-My brother is serving a mission! How amazing is that?

3-My mom is very healthy despite her cancer. This is a major blessing.

4-I am thankful for Peter. He brings me back to earth. Because lately, I don't know where I am.

5-Playdough Ice Cream is very rewarding especially after you bless it to make you happy.

6-The feeling of peace through the Holy Ghost.

7-This list is jumbled and doesn't make sense, but that is how I feel.




Lets hope this one Little Fishy can survive this semester. :)


And you know what: Passing right now is great. Straight A's might have to wait. There. I typed it. And it even rhymed!


I Can Breathe Again.
Wait. Can Fish Breathe?

1 comments:

Maria Reidhead said...

Kristalyn, you are so sweet! Your analogy of a little fishy in a huge ocean is a good one! I'm proud of you for being grateful for blessings when things are tough. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. “I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances.” ~ Martha Washington

Hang in there! I love the music on your blog by the way, it's soooo soothing and uplifting. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!