Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eenie Meenie. Pick one.



So many things to do. So many decisions to make. Is it possible that all of the choices could be right?

UVU--near family and friends, not my first choice, but nonetheless.

BYU--near family, a place I am familiar with, my family wants me to go there.

Weber--near by best friend, she could get married...thus, I might be alone. Making new friends is an option for all. Ogden is a bit dangerous.

USU--used to be my first choice. Now, it seems to be gone. It is soo cold and far away.

SUU--with my family, but now that I realize everything, I see that it is good to be independent and on my own.

If Heavenly Father sent down a lightning strike for one of these, that would be great. :)

Right before I left for college, I was so afraid of change. As I look back, I have grown used to being away from home--in fact, I like it. I realize that things have to be different for me to progress and be my own person.

I am getting that scared feeling again. I have to change again. The best friend that I have had for the past 2 years--it won't be the same; this makes me so sad. I don't want things to be that different.

So, help me figure it out.
Love,
Kristalyn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine opinion is choose the best one that you like and that has the career you want to go into. Im going through the same thing I dont know where I want to go to after Snow. You also have a mission to think about.

Rachel said...

You can do it Kristalyn!! Love you !!!