Saturday, April 23, 2011

?

Well. It's decided. For now, I am going to BYU. I still feel worried about how it will all work out, but I know that I just need to relax.
My Uncle let me borrow his truck for the last few weeks. It has been a little slice of heaven having the truck. I found a beautiful meadow behind the elk ranch along with some baby lambs. I love the chugchugchug sound of the truck. It makes my day.
I don't quite know what I am doing with my life...but it is more clear than before. I realize that Heavenly Father has a plan for me--and I only hope I can live worthy to fulfill it.
I am so thankful for my friends. For Meagan especially.
For now..... I just plan on enjoying my last week of school...with awesome friends, a great boyfriend and ...well, good old Ephraim.

1 comments:

Kyler said...

May God watch you on your path and cushion your steps. Wishing you the best. -Thorin