I spent a fun holiday weekend with two of my roommates and my grandma. We watched tons of movies, many including Alfred Hitchcock's!, and my gramma and I ate nearly 36 cookies! Oh but they were good.I am so thankful for my roommates. We are all different, but I have just had this overwhelming sense of how special all of them are.
My grandpa is dying. I realize this is all jumbled, but this is my thought process of right now. He is not doing well, and I don't know if there is a life after death. I used to know, but when it happens again to someone I love, I wonder about it. I suppose we all do.
School is going good. I am taking 17 credits and 2 Institute Classes, and yes, I think I might be a little busy. Western Swing dance class every week has been a new, good experience for me. :) And I really enjoy Courtship and Marriage class.

1 comments:
I love your blog Kik, it is beautiful and clever just like you.
love, Thorin
Post a Comment