Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anew


Well 2011 is here. I had a great year, and learned so many different things. I had a great summer with my family and friend, and I completed my first year of college. I made new friends that I hope will last forever and I learned more about life.
So, on to the new year!!
I am back at Snow and my toes are freezing, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I need to be here. It is my home for now. I love the mountains here and all the sparkling glittering snow. But it is Cold. Wooeee. Yes.
And did I mention that school started again? Yes, it is back. But this semester looks to be alright. :) I know that every new year, everyone makes up all these resolutions. I guess you could say I am trying to do that. I realized that despite all the pain around me or that could ruin my day, I can decide to be happy. Life isn't going to get any better. I keep waiting for the next day, or the next year to have things be amazing, and the only way they way they will be amazing, is if I allow them to be. :)

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR-----Choose to make it a good one. It will make all the difference.


0 comments: