- My family, brother, sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. They all make me a better person. I am so grateful that I can live with them for eternity if I choose to keep the commandments
- My best friends: Becca, Thorin, and Meagan. And all of the other friends I have. I am not always the easiest person to like, and I appreciate their kindness.
- Music. It fills up the empty places in my life and reminds me of who I am.
- My warm home, filled with love.
I once learned in Seminary years ago that there is a difference between being Thankful and being Grateful. Being thankful, is obviously giving thanks for all that you appreciate, whereas being Grateful, is putting thanks into action. I hope that I can be more Grateful for all that I have been given.

1 comments:
I love your blog!!!! :)
Post a Comment