
And thus. It begins again.
I must say. This semester just started, and now it is ending. How is that Possible?
Do you ever have someone come into your life? And then they just disappear? I suppose I feel like that right now. I have a friend that I just made, and she is leaving already. I just find it interesting how things happen. Oh well.I must say. This semester just started, and now it is ending. How is that Possible?
- Micro Lab Final
- Theatre Quiz
- Micro Test
- American Government Final
- Theatre Final, and Theatre performance
- Micro Final
- Modern Social Problems Final
Must. Get. Done.
Less sleep, Less food. More studying. More library time. Ah, get your mind off of boys- Yes, I am having a conversation with myself.
I feel like I am missing out on the Christmas holiday right now because of school--I can't wait to go home and have the Holidays with my family.
Less sleep, Less food. More studying. More library time. Ah, get your mind off of boys- Yes, I am having a conversation with myself.
I feel like I am missing out on the Christmas holiday right now because of school--I can't wait to go home and have the Holidays with my family.
Well, I hope I survive this next week and a half. But by the end of next week, Fall 2010 Semester is OFFICIALLY OVER!
booyah.

1 comments:
COURAGE!!!
Post a Comment