
Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not. -Oscar Wilde
I am not going to pour my heart out on a blog, goodness knows who even reads this, but I must say that Life is Not Fair.
From a young age, my Dad used to say that phrase, and then my grandpa always said it too when I would get disappointed with things.
I came back to Snow a second year thinking I had figured everything out
I figured that I would find new guys
I thought my best friend and I would grow closer
I thought I would be awesome with people
I was Wrong. Each of those sentences begins with a selfish word. "I"
Life is not Fair, if it were. . .I suppose it would be boring, although that perspective at the moment is hard to see. :)
For the rest of my life, I know I will be learning. Heavenly Father is not going to let things be easy, darnit, but I know that is the way things are supposed to be.
I think the only way to get out of this "funk" I am in, which includes hermitness, sadness and sorrow, is to become closer to the Lord. Often times, I think when we have everything under control after we have received His help, we start to rely only on ourselves. . and then we end up scooting farther away from what is most important. I need to remember what is most important, and realize that I am most likely never going to have everything figured out. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment