Sunday, September 26, 2010

That Place

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen. ~Edward de Bono

I go home this weekend for the first time since school started. I am always scared that things won't be the same, but that is okay. The picture above is a special place where I feel .... hmmmm, free? Free of worries? I can't wait to go back there.
This weekend I was somewhat successful with homework. But as always, there is more to be done!
Well, another week it is! Oh, and I am soooooo excited to hear from our church leaders this weekend during General Conference!!
I went to the Relief Society Broadcast last night, and it was absolutely beautiful. President Monson's talk was very tender, and the spirit was strong in my heart.

It made my day easier. I know I can achieve anything with the Lord at my side.

0 comments: