Sunday, September 19, 2010

I really wish....







That people would comment on my blog. :) haha, most people don't even know that I have a blog, and that is okay.
I had a really fun weekend with family. I am so grateful for the family I have, and even if I live far away from them, that we all know we love each other.
Here are some fun pictures from this weekend:
It was fun.


Another week starts. Last week, I thought I was barely going to be able to make it, But I did. The Lord blessed me. It felt like I didn't have enough hours in the day to get everything done, but it worked out fine. I keep thinking to myself---well, once you get out of school, thing won't be this crazy, but I hear that it just get busier. I suppose I had better cherish this. :)

Well, to another week. I salute you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will comment on your blog I really like that you have a blog and that we can stay connected since I dont get to see you a lot.

Whitnée said...

Deven really needs to shave. AND I so totally wish I could have been there. I was planning on coming over after my flight came in but it was delayed. :( I miss playing with you guys.