Thursday, September 9, 2010

One suitcase




Brrrrr.


Well, I knew it would happen eventually. It is freezing now. Well, perhaps it is because I have had a cold, but it is still chilly here. The wind blows in through our window and leaves our room a bit cold. I feel like I have a busier schedule than last year. I am in Performance Choir at the Institute--and although we need a lot of work, I am praying and hoping that we will do well. It is hard to focus for an hour with a bunch of nice, social people. I am finally, slowing coming out of this shell that I am in every school year. It was kind of weird to go back to Snow, new faces, and many of the old ones were gone.
I miss a lot of people. I miss my parents, my siblings, my puppy and of course, the young man I spent a wonderful summer with, Thorin. It is weird to pack everything away, and just know that everything will be different and new again.



Well, here goes to change. I'm going for it.











0 comments: