I have been blessed with so much. A wonderful loving family. An amazing best friend. A sweetheart that cares for me. Friends that support me. A Father in Heaven who loves me and directs me.

BUT, i need to be better. At times I am so overwhelmed at the wonderful life I have been given. My life is worth something. I need to treat it better.
For most, this might not make sense, but to others, they will understand. I have to let go of some things to really feel that I can progress. To enjoy my life to the fullest, I have to be a better person. A scripture I found while reading D&C helped me realize that I need to change.
D&C 88: 33
"For what doth it profit a man if a gift is bestowed upon him, and he receive not the gift? Behold, he rejoices not in that which is given unto him, neither rejoices in him who is the giver of the gift."
I am sooo thankful for the gifts I have been given. The Lord knows me and I forget sometimes that I can't do it on my own.
So, Here's to Life. :)
PS ---I dare you to listen to all of the songs on my playlist. Because I wish I had each of them on a Cd. I would blast them every morning before getting ready. I hope they make you as happy as they make me. :)

2 comments:
You are so beautiful, inside and out :). I love you Kris :)
I think all of us need to do a little better. Love You!!!
Post a Comment