I've been getting that lately. . . But I try to keep it all bottled inside. I know that's not the way to hide it, but I just can't believe the end is coming. I've always wanted it to come, and now that it is, I don't know what I will do.
Going away to Snow will be a great experience, but I really will be all by myself for the start. I'm worried I'm never going to eat, or worse, eat too much and gain the "Freshman 15." I don't know exactly how I'm going to manage my life on my own. .
Another thing is that I love my family so so so so much. And since I am the oldest, I will be the first to leave the house, and I don't want them to change without me being there. I will miss out on everything. Birthdays. Bad days. Rainy Days where we just lounge around and snuggle up and watch movies, late nights. I won't have any of that anymore. It will be distant...disconnected, only by phone. Yes, I am going to come and visit, but then everyone will probably think I'm all grown up and won't act the same. Nothing will be the same as it has been...and this makes me so very sad.
Does anyone else feel this way?

1 comments:
Girl I feel ya. It's way scary. And I have ALWAYS looked forward to being the "big senior" and graduation, but i'm kind of wishing i was just starting High School again!! I'm not moving out anytime soon though, so I can say that I don't feel the same scared as you, but I know for sure i dont want to grow up yet!!!!!!
Post a Comment